Dungeons of Aether Now Available in Japanese, Spanish, and French
Hi everyone, we hope you’re having a good time with Dungeons of Aether. We’ve back with another patch today. This is our first big news since the Rivals Direct earlier this month, where where we announced Dungeons of Aether was available on Nintendo Switch as well as getting a crossover stage for Rivals of Aether. Today we’re excited to announce an update to allow more players from around the world to experience the game. Dungeons of Aether is now officially available in Japanese, Spanish, and French!
New Localization Options:
- Added translations for Japanese, Spanish, and French.
Features & Bugfixes:
- By popular demand, we’ve added a battle log where you can see what happened during combat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Hamir’s Bait strategy tutorial.
- Fixed an issue in the first tutorial that prevented you from progressing normally.
- Fixed healing after using an Elevator not saving properly.
- Fixed an issue with Olympia overlapping the floor texture in the Chapter 3’s cutscene.
Rivals of Aether 03.07.2023
Rivals Workshop Character Creation Contest
Today we’re kicking off a competition with one of the coolest prizes we can think of – a chance for your own character to ..
Aether Studios 05.04.2023
Fleet, The Archer of Justice, is Coming to Rivals 2!
A full year after our initial announcement of Rivals 2, we’re back with even more exciting news. Fleet, the first completely new ..