Here is a community made spreadsheet with a comprehensive list of terminology and cards in the game. Subsequent tabs even document the decks of our weekly tournament winners!
Here is a breakdown of each Rival’s abilities (Updated April 2021):
- Zetterburn [Scorch]: Removes open elemental tiles from the board. It also removes all debuffs from your cards and buffs from your opponent’s cards including the elemental tiles underneath them.
- Orcane [Puddleport]: Capture creatures from a distance using water spouts. Spouts can wrap the board to hit from the opposite side.
- Maypul [Spreading Roots]: Spreads roots onto a single creature that she can capture. Roots are then spread from the captured card, resulting in concurrent flips.
- Absa [Voltmatch]: Triggers a Shock Combo when Absa is placed next to a card with a power equal to hers on that side.
- Clairen [Plasma Field]: When flipped, a Plasma Field spawns, preventing opponent card abilities. If not flipped by the end of the match, attempts to flip all surrounding cards.
- Etalus [Ice Armor]: Any creature flips is frozen – making them immune to capture.
- Wrastor [Tornado]: Summon a Tornado that can move a creature through open slots. The moved creature regains its flip potential.
- Sylvanos [Untamed Growth]: When played on an elemental slot, Sylvanos consumes it, leaving the tile empty. He then spreads the consumed element across the board adding +1 on open slots and flipping all cards of that element with at least one side lower than its power values.
- Forsburn [Smokescreen]: When played, this creature creates 3×3 smoke tiles. At the end of your turn, move this creature to another smoke tile.
- Kragg [Rock]: When played, select an empty tile to place a rock in that space. Your opponent can’t play on that tile.
- Fleet [Stamina Dice]: Starts the game with 6 Stamina. At the start of each turn, you can add Stamina to your die. When playing a creature, that amount of stamina is added as a modifier.
More information is shared between community members and our development team every day in our Discord server.
Is there a way to unlock additional legendary Rivals cards?
There is a small chance to obtain Rivals in boosters, and through dungeon bosses. Additionally, you can purchase them in the store for Aether ..
Problem logging into the game
If you find yourself having issues logging into the game, it could be due to a few reasons. All players were required to remake their accounts on ..
Is it possible to change your username/change casing?
Usernames are all lowercase due to how we handle cloud accounts, but you can customize the name people see for you in-game with the nickname ..