There is a small chance to obtain Rivals in boosters, and through dungeon bosses. Additionally, you can purchase them in the store for Aether Coins or as part of a bundle. A new legendary is added every month as part of the Rival Pass.
- You receive 1 copy of a legendary Rival when you purchase a Rival Pass.
- The Rivals Pass gives you access to a Legendary Dungeon, where a second copy of that Season’s Rival can be earned for no extra cost.
- Each Season has a Legendary Chest containing a Rival that can be earned through AP. Each Season’s Rival Pass includes an additional Legendary Chest that can be earned through AP.
- There is a 4% chance of finding Rivals as bosses in Quick Crawls.
- There is a 10% chance of finding Rivals as a dungeon bosses in Elemental Dungeons.
- If you already own a Rival, they will occasionally appear in the shop for 40,000 coins.
- You can occasionally buy Rivals in special bundles.
- Rivals can be found in Legendary Chests.
- Rivals can be earned as a reward on the ladder (at the end of Training 2, Julesvale, and Diamond 1).
- Rivals have chances to appear in several in game booster packs and chests – 0.6% chance in Elemental Dungeon boosters, a 1% in Aether chests, a 2% chance in standard boosters, a 4% chance in giant boosters (125 orbs), a 6% chance in epic boosters.
(Updated January 24th, 2021)
Problem logging into the game
If you find yourself having issues logging into the game, it could be due to a few reasons. All players were required to remake their accounts on ..
Is it possible to change your username/change casing?
Usernames are all lowercase due to how we handle cloud accounts, but you can customize the name people see for you in-game with the nickname ..
How much space does the game take up on the phone?
Currently the game is about 140MB once installed. Your account data is saved in the cloud, so you can uninstall/reinstall without losing any progress.