Here are a few strategies for matches against real players (not the AI):
- Playing an early homefield is strongest if you are running 2 homefield cards, but can suffer against Zetterburn.
- Take the opponent’s triple slot with a weak card tse up the triple element slot of your opponent’s legendary before they can.
- Playing a weak card on a wall or corner is a good general strategy as Orcane or a combo flipper like Absa or Maypul.
- Playing a weak card in center is a good general strategy against Orcane so your weak cards aren’t on walls.
- Drop a strong card on your own element slot that you can still take back from all its exposed sides. Force your opponent to use a good card to take it.
Is there a way to unlock additional legendary Rivals cards?
There is a small chance to obtain Rivals in boosters, and through dungeon bosses. Additionally, you can purchase them in the store for Aether ..
Problem logging into the game
If you find yourself having issues logging into the game, it could be due to a few reasons. All players were required to remake their accounts on ..
Is it possible to change your username/change casing?
Usernames are all lowercase due to how we handle cloud accounts, but you can customize the name people see for you in-game with the nickname ..