Lead VFX Artist
Art & Animation
Aether Studios is looking for a their lead VFX Artist for the sequel to Rivals of Aether. This is a core creative position where the artist will be in charge of our real-time VFX from concept through implementation. This role will be working with our other core team members to finalize the direction and visual style of the effects. We are looking for someone who is experienced with 3D bold and cartoony effects built in Unreal Engine. Our comparable effects target would be Dragon Ball FighterZ.
- Concept VFXs with team members and create visual targets.
- Design 3D implementation and work directly in Unreal Engine.
- Create 2D assets for VFXs that fit into 3D designs.
- Polish and refine effects.
- Work with multi-discipline team on optimization and readability
- Expert at creating visual effects from concept through optimization
- Expert in Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to work with a multi-discipline team and communicate in English
- Availability of at least 20 hours per week
- Interests in fighting games or Super Smash Brothers
- Experience with fast twitchy visuals
- Full-Time 40 hour per week availability
Aether Studios Offers
- Remote Contract Working
- $45+/hr based on experience
- Flexible core hours
- Self management